Friday, March 12, 2010

Last day for early bird registration for Ontario seminars

Today is the last day for those of you in Ontario to register at the early bird rate for my upcoming Communicate More Effectively Using PowerPoint seminars. On March 23 in London, March 24 in Mississauga/Toronto and March 25 in Ottawa, I'll be sharing twenty-five tips that presenters can use to immediately improve the effectiveness of their PowerPoint presentations.

By registering today, you also get to send me some of your slides for the slide makeover section where you see the ideas applied to the slides you actually use each day. This is like getting free consulting from me!

All the details, including a video that answers some questions about the session and previews one of the tips, are at www.PresentEffectively.com. Sign up today and I'll see you at one of the sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home