Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Special Launch: Take me with you when you present

If you have ever run in to problems when you are setting up or during your presentation, wouldn't it be nice to be able to call me and get a solution to your problem? Nice, but not possible, since I can't possibly offer that service to everyone. But I've done the next best thing, and I am happy to announce it today.

When problems arise during your presentation, pull out your Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile device or other smartphone and pull up http://m.thinkoutsidetheslide.com, the new mobile-specific section of the ThinkOutsideTheSlide.com web site. It answers the most common questions presenters face before or during their presentation, like:

  • My slides show on my laptop screen but not through the projector - what do I do?
  • My video clip won't play - what do I do?
  • The mouse cursor keeps coming up every time I advance to the next point - how do
    I get rid of it?
  • I was just told I have less time to present - what do I do?
  • My computer just froze up - what do I do?
  • and many more

Here is what is looks like on an iPhone/iPod and a Blackberry:

Mobile site on iPhone/iPod Mobile site on Blackberry

Each question is a hot link to the answer, so just click on the question and you have quick access to just the information you need. You can also scroll through all the questions and answers to find the right information to solve the problem you’ve run in to.

Bookmark http://m.thinkoutsidetheslide.com/ on your device today and pass it on to fellow presenters.

Don’t have a smartphone? No problem, the site works from any computer. You can even save it as an HTML file on your computer because the entire site is on one page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home